3D simulation software for machine tools helps to avoid damaging work pieces, breaking tools and fixtures or even crashing a cnc machine because of some programming error.
Roboris introduced EUREKA software for 3D-simulation of machine tools using a simple and intuitive graphical interface and starting from the G-code EUREKA helps to avoid risks of damaging expensive work pieces, breaking tools and fixtures or even crashing a CNC machine because of some programming error
Roboris offers customised 3D simulation software to support any kind of machine and any controller on the market like: Heidenhain; Fanuc; Siemens; Num; OSAI; Z32 and Selca.
Other controllers can be easily integrated on demand.
Main features of EUREKA software are as follows.
* Full 3D simulation with material removal.
* Automatic collision detection.
* Verification of complex G-code programs.
* Verification of probing routines.
* Toolpath optimisation.
* Precise time computation.
* MDI and virtual jog.
* Integrated machine assembling module.
* Simulation of multi-spindle machines.
* Simulation of synchronised and multiflow systems.
* Automatic reporting.
The ROBOT MILLING module transforms EUREKA in a powerful visual postprocessor, which converts any 5-axis CAM output into a program for robot ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, Motoman, Staubli, Kawasaki and Comau.