Many friends don't pay much attention to the processing of precision cnc machining parts, which leads to various situations in the products processed in the later stage. Let's take a look together below. Matters needing attention when processing precision metal parts:
1. When changing the mold, first turn off the power, and after the press movement department stops running, the mold can be installed and debugged. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand for two test punches to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
2. Before the machine works, check whether the moving parts are filled with lubricating oil, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idling for 1-3 minutes. Operation is strictly prohibited when the machine is faulty.
3. You must wait for all other personnel to leave the working area of the machine and remove the sundries on the workbench before starting the power supply to start the machine.
4. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slide block, and it is strictly forbidden to pick and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when picking and placing workpieces in the die. If abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine is found, turn off the power switch for inspection immediately. After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the electric building or the foot switch board, let alone put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
5. When off work, turn off the power supply, and arrange the finished products, side materials and sundries on the job to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
Previous: No InformationNext: Analysis of the processing technology of carbide precision hardware parts
Link to this article：What should we pay attention to when processing CNC machining parts?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks！^^