- First inspection and self inspection in injection molding production
1) Before production, the operator must submit the first mold product to the inspector for self-inspection and then to the inspector for first inspection. Only after the inspector notifies that it is qualified, can the mass production be carried out. The first mold sample should be left on the injection molding machine for self-inspection in production.
2) If the products in production do not meet the quality requirements, the monitor should be notified at the first time to conduct the commissioning, and the sample after the commissioning should be submitted to the inspectors for confirmation before entering the normal mass production.
3) In their own do not understand, do not know whether the quality is qualified, to find the inspection personnel to confirm the situation, or directly look for the monitor to understand, strictly prohibit self-determination.
4) after the production is finished, each carton should have a clear production card and fill in according to the requirements.
5) quality is produced, not checked out. Therefore, injection operators are very important. They are the first nozzle, and must be self tested in production.
- Essential skills in injection molding
1) correct use of tools such as blades and diagonal pliers.
2) correct use of clamp and fixture, and operate strictly according to the operation instructions of each fixture.
- Watch the machine safely.
1) If the injection molding machine of automatic production has abnormal mechanical and mold, or the product quality is abnormal, it should first open the safety door, then press the manual button, and then call the technician to deal with it.
2) Semiautomatic injection molding machines must have nozzles and products removed before closing the safety door, confirming that the parts are completely out of the mold before the next single injection molding to prevent pressure loss molds, fixtures.
3) the emergency stop button should be pressed immediately when threatening personal safety in operation.
PTJMould Industrial Company Limited, established in 2010, is a leading injection moulding manufacturer in China. PTJMould specializes in plastic mould production for household appliances, medical equipments, electronic equipments, safety equipments as well as monitoring system.
The company has over 15000 square metres factory. With plastic injection tooling divisions possessing different machinery and expertise, PTJMould offers tools from small and precise mobile phone parts to as big as automotive parts. Our tools are mainly exported to U.S.A., Europe, Japan and UK. PTJMould’s diversification strategy and full service has won compliment from customers all over the world.
Our mission is to provide our customers high quality moulding products and services. We aim to exceed our customers’ expectations of pricing, quality and on-time delivery. To achieve our mission, PTJMould:
- Commits to continually improve employee skills and efficiency,
- Provides our employees a clean and safe working environment,
- Upgrades machine technology and support equipment through a strict maintenance program, and
- Maintains customers’ tooling to its highest peak of performance
For more about custom manufacturer of plastic molding products,please visit https://www.plastics-moulding.com/
Link to this article：Basic Requirements for Injection Molding Operators
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks！^^