One. Fasteners can be divided into 12 categories
So since it is called the capital of fasteners, it must be a place with a complete range of fastener production. From our Jiushuo fastener production and sales experience and industry standard division, standard fasteners can be roughly divided into 12 major categories.
Second, the breakdown of 12 categories of fasteners
According to different shapes and uses, standard fasteners can be divided into:
1. A type of part composed of a head and a screw and used with a nut to fasten a link is called a bolt.
2. Fasteners with no head but only two ends and threaded outside are called studs.
3. Similar to bolts, they can usually be divided into machines, set screws, and special-purpose screws. Our website has an article on "The Difference Between Bolts, Screws, and Studs." If you are interested, you can check them in detail.
4. The shape is flat and has internal threads. It is used to connect with bolts, studs or machine screws. It is called a nut.
5. Similar to screws, but the thread on the screw is a special self-tapping thread, which is called a self-tapping screw.
6. Similar to self-tapping screws, but mainly used in wooden structures, known as wood screws.
7. It is mainly used for connecting the supporting surface of bolts, screws or nuts with the surface of parts.
8. It is installed in the shaft groove or hole groove of the machine and is used to prevent the parts on the shaft or hole from moving left and right. It is called the retaining ring.
9. It is only used for positioning or locking and fastening, and is called a pin.
10. A type of fastener consisting of a head and a nail rod. It is used to fasten and connect two parts with through holes to make it a piece. It is called a rivet.
11. Combining concentrated fasteners together is called assembly and connecting pair.
12. Use the welding method to fix and connect him to a part, which is called welding nail.