There are three requirements of the principle for materials selection of machining parts:
1) the working conditions (vibration, shock, high temperature, low temperature, high speed, high load should be treated with caution);
2) restrictions on the size and quality of parts;
3) the importance of parts. (The relative importance for the machine reliability)
1) workblank manufacturing (casting, forging, cutting board, cutting bar);
3) heat treatment;
4) surface treatment;
material price (the rough cost and processing cost comparison of the general bar and cold-drawn profiles, precision casting, precision forging);
2) processing amount and processing costs;
3) the utilization of materials (such as sheet metal, bar, profile specifications, used rationally)
4) alternative (use cheap materials to replace the material with expensive price and rare materials);
In addition, the availability of local materials also need to be considered.
Lemo is Chinese professional manufacturer of all types of machining parts since 2002, supply quality products at competitive prices. We would like to be your reliable supplier and trusted friends. Thank you for your attention!
Want to know more? Click here
Dongguan Lemo Precision Metal Products Co.,LtdAddress: No.84 Zhongli Rd,Nancheng,Dongguan,Guangdong,523000,China.Contact: Amy ChenTel: 86-769-8803 9052Mobile: 86-13713262409Fax: 86-769-8803 8031E-mail: [email protected]www.ptjmachining.com
Previous: CNC Intro-The Key Concepts Of Computer Numerical ControlNext: How to process high-precision holes in high-speed?
Link to this article：The Material Selection Principle of CNC Machining Parts
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks！^^