With the rapid development of China’s automobile industry, the output and quality of automobiles are constantly improving, and the machining and metal cutting related to automobile manufacturing, especially the manufacturing of parts such as engines, gearboxes, transmission shafts, and axles required by automobiles The workload has increased sharply, and the demand for tools closely related to machining and metal cutting has continued to rise. At the same time, the diversification of the structure and material changes of engines and parts has put forward higher requirements for the geometric forms and materials of related tools. Integrating the requirements of the automotive industry on tools, automotive tools must have the characteristics of high efficiency, high quality, high stability and specialization
1. High efficiency
- – The main engine production line pursues high efficiency and production cycle balance
- – On limited equipment, for high efficiency and beat balance, the tool is often required to use the largest possible processing parameters
- -Tool life is often sacrificed to meet the cycle requirements, but at the same time the minimum tool life must be guaranteed
- – Only within the permissible range of the beat, it is possible to consider extending the tool life
- – In order to reduce the auxiliary time as much as possible, a large number of composite tools and special tools are used
2. High stability
- – Automobile production requires extremely high reproducibility and repeatability.
- – The quality of long-term supplied tools must be highly consistent, such as achieving the same tool life and dimensional deviation.
- – In the production of automobile enterprises, there is a high requirement for the consistency of key dimensions, which also requires a high degree of identity between different batches of tools.
3. High quality
- – The automotive industry has high processing requirements (up to um level), and quality is the first indicator of tool purchases for automotive companies
- – High-quality tools can significantly reduce production costs
- – High-quality tools can also reduce the tool cost of the powertrain
- – High efficiency, increase processing efficiency and increase productivity
- – Improve processing quality
- – High stability, maintain high processing stability and achieve high reliability
- – Low cost, in line with the principle of “lean production”-to win the greatest economic benefit with the smallest investment
With the continuous development and advancement of the automotive industry, new requirements have also been put forward for automotive tools. From a technical point of view, the main trends are as follows:
- 1. Heavy load: higher metal removal rate greatly improves processing efficiency;
- 2. Compounding: lower cost, in line with the principle of “lean production”-to win the greatest economic benefit with the smallest investment;
- 3. Specialization: The specially designed tool meets the requirements of production efficiency, cost, etc.
- 4. Standardization: The standard blade and accessory design is easier to manage;
- 5. High speed: to meet the demand for faster production cycle by increasing the cutting speed;
- 6. Diversified varieties: no tool company can provide all the tools needed by the automotive industry. There is no best tool, only the most suitable tool.
mold Wiki provides you with the most comprehensive plastic, plastic, mold, mold design, decoration knowledge points of plastic mold brands, and shopping guide and online shopping services for various plastic molds, with the cheapest plastic mold prices and the best quality after-sales service. Please visit Mold Wiki: https://mold.wiki/Keywords of the article: mold design; products related to mold design:
Link to this article：On the Requirements of Modern Automobile Industry for Cutting Tools
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks！^^