Meltblown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. Meltblown cloth is the core material of masks, and the most important part of meltblown cloth production is the meltblown cloth die. Polypropylene PP is plasticized and enters the meltblown cloth die flow channel. After being evenly distributed, it enters the spinneret. The high-speed hot air is used to draw the polymer melt extruded from the die nozzle orifice, thereby forming ultrafine The fibers are condensed and are bonded by themselves. Meltblown cloth is the most critical layer of filter material in the middle layer of the mask.
The meltblown cloth die is the most critical part of the meltblown equipment. The uniformity of the meltblown cloth is closely related to the die, so the processing accuracy is required to be high. As a company specializing in the manufacture of meltblown cloth dies, Dianjing Mould Co.ltd produce these dies with precise precision.
Features of meltblown cloth die
- According to the different characteristics of raw materials to design the best flow channel, the melt distribution is more uniform.
- High processing precision, polishing finish is 0.01um－0.03um.
- A special hot air flow heating device is adopted, which has good heating efficiency and heat exchange efficiency, and has temperature control to ensure good product uniformity.
- Unique structure design of air channel, stable air pressure, symmetrical airflow on both sides. The air gap width is adjustable in real-time, which is convenient for adjustment.
- With high output, low power consumption, low loss, easy to operate
Specifications of meltblown cloth die
- Meltblown nonwoven fabric die / Meltblown cloth die Conventional models 1.6M, 2.4M, 3.2M, or different widths can be customized according to customer requirements,
- To meet the needs of different production line configurations and processes.
- The diameter of the melt-blowing head (spinneret) is 0.2mm-0.4mm, and the center distance of the spinneret hole is 0.7-1.5mm.
- Suitable for process temperature below 350 ℃, carbon fiber 330-350 ℃, PP and PET below 300 ℃.
- The Meltblown die is made of high-quality steel such as SUS630 / SUS431.
Application of meltblown cloth die
- Insulation materials, filter materials, oil-absorbing materials, medical and health materials, environmental protection materials, clothing materials, lead-acid battery separator materials, industrial and household wipe materials, etc.
- Applicable raw materials: PET / PBT / PP / PE / PTFE / PS / EMA / EVA / TPU / carbon fiber etc.
Welcome to email us by mold.wiki for more details. Thank you in advance.
1. Design by Advanced 2D&3D mold design
2. Check by Mold flow analysis
3. Offer customized melt blown molds from 600-1600mm size
4. Have much experience on assembly
5. Promise timely delivery in 5-30days
6. Have some items in stock