Die-casting mold is one of the three essential factors in die-casting production. The quality of mold use directly affects mold life, production efficiency and product quality, and is related to the cost of die-casting.
For the die-casting workshop, the good maintenance and maintenance of the mold is a powerful guarantee for the smooth progress of normal production, which is conducive to the stability of product quality, reduces invisible production costs to a large extent, and improves production efficiency.
According to the problems encountered in actual production, we will discuss how to do better maintenance of aluminum alloy die-casting molds.1. Establish a mold file and get ready
(1) Establish a complete set of use records for each set of molds when they enter the factory. This is an important basis for ensuring future maintenance and maintenance. Each item must be done meticulously and clearly, including the daily production mold times. Inside.
(2) As a mold manager, after the mold enters the factory, the structural parts of each part of the mold must be recorded in the mold file in detail, and the vulnerable parts in the mold must be listed as needed, and the parts must be prepared in advance. For example, mandrels, cores, etc., set up a minimum inventory of vulnerable spare parts, so as not to delay production due to insufficient preparation. Because there are a lot of lessons like this in the company, you can be safe if you are prepared. If the production is delayed because you have not prepared spare parts, the cost caused by the die-casting enterprise is very large. Time, manpower, and electricity (or liquefied petroleum gas) for the holding furnace are not small figures. The most important thing is that the production is delayed. , Delay in delivery will cause greater loss!
(3) When making a resume card for the mold, it is necessary to engrave a permanent mark on the mold itself, which is easy to distinguish. In this way, anyone who is not stupid will not cause a farce of installing the wrong mold.
(4) If a mold with a cylinder core puller is attached, fit it with a quick-change connector as soon as possible, otherwise, the money wasted by the oil leaking from the cylinder every time you disassemble and assemble the mold is enough to pay you a month's salary for several employees. You can also use the money you save to improve the food for your employees. In this way, the time for the die-casting operators to load and unload the mold is greatly shortened, and it is a matter of accomplishing several things in one fell swoop. Remember to buy some good quality quick connectors, otherwise it will be counterproductive.
(5) Formulate mold management regulations in advance, conduct systematic training for employees, and implement them effectively.
Previous: Precautions for aluminum alloy die-casting molds in the production processNext: The mechanism and solution of injection molding defects
Link to this article：Maintenance and maintenance of aluminum alloy die-casting molds
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks！^^