UCAM Version 8.2.1 has enhanced tools to increase PCB CAM automation, make the software easier and more comfortable to use, and improve shop-floor yields.
Mania Technologie Belgium has released its UCAM Version 8.2.1 software It features new and enhanced tools to increase PCB CAM automation, make the software easier and more comfortable to use, and improve shop-floor yields.
Among the main feratures of UCAM Version 8.2.1 software are the following.
* Board improver extensions – increase process yields and reduce costs.
* Solder-mask Optimizer – increase process yields and deliver more robust solderability.
* True Z-axis adjacency for electrical test – increase security for flying-probe testing without time-penalty.
* Advanced test-point staggering for electrical test – improve automatic fixture design performance.
* Enhanced thicken/thin – more options for image transformation.
* Improved layer Alignment.
* More automatic solutions.
* True fonts – DPF now handles all international fonts, Roman and non-Roman.
* New input functionality.
* Enhanced Gerber input.
* Extra Excellon and S and M input functionality.
New display functionality includes the following.
* MultiColor – clearer on-screen visualization of complex builds.
* On screen measurement display – real-time graphic measurement.
New operating system in UCAM v8.2 now supports Windows Vista in fast native mode.
related catagory mold design
Link to this article：Easier software increases PCB CAM automation
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks！^^